A crisp, chilly day, rather. Quite brisk for this time of year, but pleasant and inviting to have a refreshing, light, fruity raspberry parfait. Nothing complex to prepare. Muesli, yogurt, honey. We all have these ingredients in our pantries. Don’t we?
While you have your coffee brewing or your espresso machine warming up to get that dark, intense, creamy espresso ready, divide the muesli into verrines or glasses, fold the yogurt and the raspberries you have previously mixed, and spoon over. Call everyone! Breakfast is served!
- 1⅔ cups (250g) frozen raspberries
- 500g thick natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon icing (confectioner's) sugar
- 1 cup (130g) toasted muesli
- ⅓ cup (80ml) honey
- frozen raspberries, extra, to serve
- Lightly crush the raspberries with a fork, fold through the yoghurt and icing sugar. Divide the muesli between 4 glasses. Top each with 1 tablespoon of honey. To serve, spoon over the yoghurt mixture, top with the extra raspberries and spoon over remaining honey. Serves 4.