Peace to you. Wishing you a New Year filled with peace, joy, health and happiness! Happy Holidays!
Credit of this recipe is Martha Stewart.
: Au Petit Goût
- Vegetable oil, cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 packed teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1½ teaspoons anise seeds, lightly toasted
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅔ cup cake flour (not self-rising)
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat four 1-cup mini Bundt pans with cooking spray. Whisk eggs, yolk, granulated sugar, orange zest, and anise seeds in a medium bowl until foamy. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until combined.
- Whisk flour, salt, and baking powder in a small bowl. Fold into egg mixture. Pour evenly into a bundt pan, and bake until light gold and testers inserted into center come out clean, about 40 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire racks, dust with confectioners' sugar, and serve warm.